Health & Wellbeing
On this page you can find useful links and resources to support your family's health and wellbeing:
Information for families on Coronavirus:
MULTI AGENCY SUPPORT TEAM (MAST)
Multi Agency Support Team (MAST) is part of Sheffield City Council's Children and Families Services. They offer advice and support to families with a wide variety of support needs.
What MAST can help with...
Every family has difficult times and sometimes will need support. MAST work with families around lots of different issues including;
- Family relationships and communication
- Child or adult emotional and mental health issues
- Accessing learning, employment and training
- Domestic abuse and healthy relationships
- Positive parenting strategies to support challenging behaviour
- Children missing school
- Providing a safe home environment for children
MAST work with families to recognise and build on their strengths, and find solutions that work for the family to meet their needs with support from relevant professionals and the family's chosen safe network.