The Government has rightly identified the progress and attainment of children who claim free school meals as a strategic national priority. They have allocated additional funding to schools to support these children.
At Concord, we ensure we use this funding to support the development of the whole child through:
and so ensure our pupils achieve their full potential.
Pupil Premium Spending at Wincobank - A Helping Hand for pupils
- Practical support: uniform and breakfast for those who need it most
- Building memories: whole school curriculum/immersion days; visitors to school & live theatre; subsidised trips
- A Love of Learning: building an exciting curriculum
- Beyond the School Gates: Family support, attendance, increased family involvement
- High Quality Teaching & Learning: support in class, smaller bespoke teaching groups, quality interventions